Friday, June 26, 2009

Just a Thought.

I sometimes wonder whether or not I have anything to add to the conversation of everything. As in, "God and universe, you keep right on doing your thing. I'm cool just watching, you seem to have everything under control."

But then why does everything seem to be so out of control? And why are there times where I want to scream "DO something, somebody!" instead of sit back and twiddle my thumbs? The more I'm in an environment where people stoutly disbelieve in God, the more convinced I believe there has to be one. And the more I'm around narrow-minded believers, the more I am turned off.

I'm angry that people aren't more loving of each other, they don't stand up for themselves, I don't stand up for myself, I don't value other people enough and they don't value me enough, dammit. Why do we do this to each other?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uh Amen. This friendship bound to blossom, my friend.