Thursday, January 7, 2010

Last Year's Resolutions.

My blog is over a year old. Accordingly, I have last year's list of things I wanted to accomplish. An asterisk will be my demarcation for things I have done over the course of this year...isn't this fun?

*-See a meteor shower (another one)
-Jump off a bridge or cliff(and live)
*-Be in a band
*-Wait tables
-Watch a sunrise and sunset in one sitting
*-Own a cat (the wonderful feral Oscar Wilde!)
-See a volcano
-Take a train that's crowded and smelly
-Sail a sailboat
-Go to Africa
-Live on a sailboat
-Backpack for two weeks straight
-Learn mandolin or fiddle
*-Be a bartender
-Go to a Japanese tea ceremony
*-Own a record player
-Go to a protest
-Shoot a gun
*-Hitchhike somewheres
*-Crash a party
*-Rope swing into freezing water
*-Be a writer
*-Read a bunch
*-Build a treehouse/fort
*-Plant a vegetable garden (I helped tend one?)
-Do an eskimo roll
-Climb a legit mountain

Granted, my ideas of what I want to do and experience have changed. I may make a new list later, after the new year digests in my intestines.

No comments: